Thursday, January 21, 2010

dress up day

last friday nicole visited me and i had to take some photos for my photo journalism class and i decided that fashion-type photos are journalism photos too, so i dressed nicole up like she was my little doll and made her pose for me. i hope to do this again. when our modcloth packages arrive! (some of their cabin fever sale is still going on, so check it out!)
there wasn't really a theme or anything, i was just trying stuff out...  i hope to do more stylised and focused shoots in the future =)          (i'm thinking big old house and clothes that remind me of fairy tales... or maybe narnia...)


~


~

~


oh and we made cupcakes. they were lemon cupcakes with lemon-y white icing and sprinkles. they're gone now but this picture still makes me smile =)


~ lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment