Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If I had a million dollars...

So, I just got in dresses for us from ModCloth today...  Finally.  Took ages.  But I should give thanks to Liep in Jamaca Queens otherwise we wouldn't have them at all!  I do not, however, have the time to drive to Lydia and do photoshootoffun!  So, instead, I'm going to post about what else I would get from ModCloth.  If I had a million dollars...

(Song by the Barenaked Ladies :| )


If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
I'd buy you furniture for your house..
(or The Big Bento Box of Unuseless Japanese Inventions for Lydia & the Moose Alley Wall Hook for tacky me)








If I had a 1,000,000 (If I had a 1,000,000)
i'd but you a green dress ( but not a real green dress that's cruel) 
(or the Mon Petit Chou Dress or Lydia & The Plumfield Dress or me even though greendressesarecoolk?)







If I had a 1,000,000
We wouldn't have to walk to the store
If I had a 1,000,000
We'd take a limousine cause it costs more 
(or Edie Wedgewick Shoes or Lydia & The Nottingham Boots for me since we wouldn't ruin them with pesky walking)






Aaaaand yes.  I've completely wasted time.  And haven't studied for my quiz.  And have this song...   stuck in my head.  But it's all okay.  Because I got to look at things I want instead... Here's to hoping you do the same!  Cheers!

Also: WHOA I'm muted.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment