Monday, December 7, 2009

Night of the undead

So, it's dead week.  And instead of being dead, I decided it was high time to do some blogposting.  Sure, sure, I could have been writing up my studyguide and so on but, this is, as you all well know, infinitely more interesting.

So, uh, here we go.  CLOSET TIME!




This is really quite appropriate for the cold outside--
purple UO sweater of love.  (Of love is mine.)
plum Gap v-neck t-Shirt
blue Express skinny jeans
purple Gap Clearance Center boots
tortoise not designer glasses (:



Outfit one:
red H&M knit hat
yellow F21 sunglasses
blue Target necklace
green Gap shirt
floral F21 shorts
black Walmart leggings
purple F21 knee socks
red Old Navy flats

Outfit two:
sable Gap sweater
floral F21 dress
black Walmart tights
gray Target over the knee socks
light tan F21 boots




Yeah, my camera is kind of crap.  I can't wait to get together with Lydia so we can take some high class photos together!  ie I wanna play with her camera.  And I miss her like whoa.  More so the latter.  But still the former.

And yeah!  I'll hopefully post again soon.  And won't be so ghostlike in nature.  In regards to posts.

I'm also obsessed with this song:


Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! You look gorgeous! I love each of these outfits. The color pallet meshes extremely well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. !! You're so sweet! Thank you so much (: Sometimes it takes me a bazillion years to match colors and sometimes I'm like "whoafuckI'mlate" and throw on something really cool. I like it when that happens, hah.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete